- I have a huge crush on Peyton Manning of the Indianapolis Colts. The irony is that only 18 months ago, I didn’t even know what a “down” was, and now I’m a huge football fan.
- I HATE snow and cold. And yet I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba – also known as “Winterpeg“. What’s that? It’s -40? What else is new. I was born and raised in the Niagara Falls, Ontario area though – I sure miss their winter climate.
- I can solve the rubix cube in about 2 minutes or so.
- I listen to country music almost exclusively. George Strait, Gary Allen, Toby Keith. My second choice of music would be 80s hair rock – Metallica, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, Def Leppard, etc.
- I’m a big Toronto Maple Leafs fan (ducks from all the flying objects being flung)
Sorry that’s not a more exciting list. If I think of something REALLY juicy… um… yeah right, you’ll be the first to know… hahaha
Okay now, who to tag??
Category: About Me